3.05.2010

seven days {music video} | utah county creative photograher

Two weeks ago I participated in a live music video production for my cousin Patrick. I was asked to do hair and photography for the video. This was my first experience with photographing someone in serious motion. It was definitely a challenge! It took me the 2 practice runs to feel like I could handle it. The dance was beautiful and the lighting was perfect. We took the dance from several different angles and positions. My biggest challenge was working around the filmers, because photography wasn't the first priority.. So I had to make sure I wasn't in their way. We shot several different scenes following the dance, but I can't ruin all of the surprises ;) My favorite of the scenes was the dancer, Christine, in the formal gown. The red dress was perfect fit and color for her, and the set. It made for some great pictures.

Check out my cousin's music and first music video "Lianna" on his website iamecho.com.  If the video we filmed, Seven Days, turns out anything like Lianna... It's going to be pretty amazing. I'll make sure to let you know when it's being released!

7 Days

{Abby Steele did an amazing job on make up}

7 Days

7 Days

IMG_0967gmmof

IMG_0984gmmof

IMG_1021gmmof

IMG_1157gmmof

7 Days

7 Days

7 Days

7 Days

7 days

7 Days

7 Days

I would love your thoughts and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment